We are definitely getting busy! If you have a heart for the Homeless in Carbon County, please consider helping in one of the following ways:
1) FUND-RAISING COMMITTEE - We're looking to have some small and larger fundraisers,
but we need your help! Please reach out to us via phone or email if willing to donate some of
your time. We pray your time will be multiplied back to you!
2) BUDDIES - these folks just take some time out of
their day to call or visit a particular client to see how
3) INTERNET GURUS - update the website and our
facebook page, etc.
4) JOB/VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE - gather info and
ideas to assist our clients find jobs and volunteer
5) CHURCH COMMITTEE - contact churches and
schedule our speakers and give info
6) BASIC NEEDS/ORGANIZE DONATIONS - insure
that cell phones, personal hygiene items, etc are on hand
for our clients
7) ADDICTIONS MENTORS - those of you who have
overcome addictions - we need your wisdom and
kindness to show others that it can be done
8) TRANSPORTATION - offering a ride to the
store or to a recovery meeting can be a very helpful thing!
9) POST CARDS/LETTERS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
- send mailings to encourage our clients
10) GRADUATE COMMITTEE - keep in contact with
our clients that have graduated and are out on their own
11) BOARD OF DIRECTORS - folks who have good
organizational skills and forward thinking and decision
making skills should consider serving on the Board of
12) QUALITY OF LIFE FOR CLIENTS - prepares for
holidays and for special events for our guys
If you believe God has called you to do any of the following volunteer oppurtunities, please give us a call!