Welcome to Peaceful Knights, a not-for-profit corporation formed to help
those in need (in CARBON COUNTY) to have temporary, safe shelter and
access to local organizations that provide assistance. Currently providing
transitional housing to men as well as an emergency shelter from 7pm - 9am.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRESENTATION
of our transitional living program!
What we do:
1) We offer temporary housing to those that qualify.
2) We have a 3 - 6 month program that grows from
temporary housing to moving out into own apartment.
3) We also have an emergency shelter open from 7 pm - 9 am.
4) We help adult males that are homeless.
5) We assist with necessities such as food, clothing and personal items.
6) There is a zero tolerance policy for drugs/alcohol.
7) We have a 3 strikes policy with our clients.
8) We offer peer counseling which encourages wise spending
habits, job search skills, and a more structured lifestyle.
9) We require our clients that are out of work to spend time
applying for jobs (30 hours/week) and volunteering 10 hours/week.
10) We are a Christian Organization that strives to reflect God
in all that we do and say and we require our residents to attend church weekly.