Welcome to Peaceful Knights, a not-for-profit corporation formed to help those in need to have temporary, safe shelter and access to local organizations that provide assistance. Currently providing residential housing to men as well as an emergency shelter from 7pm - 9am.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRESENTATION of our program!
What we do:
1) We offer temporary housing to those that qualify.
2) We have a 3 - 6 month program that grows from temporary housing to moving out into own apartment.
3) We also have an emergency shelter open from 7 pm - 9 am.
4) We help adult males that are homeless.
5) We assist with necessities such as food, clothing and personal items.
6) There is a zero tolerance policy for drugs/alcohol.
7) We have a 3 strikes policy with our clients.
8) We offer peer counseling which encourages wise spending habits, job search skills, and a more structured lifestyle.
9) We require our clients that are out of work to spend time applying for jobs (30 hours/week) and volunteering 10 hours/week.
10) We are a Christian Organization that strives to reflect God in all that we do and say and we require our residents to attend church weekly.