Welcome to Peaceful Knights, a not-for-profit corporation formed to help those in need to have temporary, safe shelter and access to local organizations that provide assistance.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRESENTATION THAT EXPLAINS PK! http://goo.gl/lIqIKL
What we do:
1) We offer temporary housing to those that qualify.
2) We have a 3 - 6 month program that grows from temporary housing to moving out into own apartment.
3) We also have an emergency shelter open from 7 pm - 9 am.
4) We help adult males that are homeless.
5) We assist with necessities such as food, clothing and personal items.
6) There is a zero tolerance policy for drugs/alcohol.
7) We have a 3 strikes policy with our clients.
8) We offer peer counseling which encourages wise spending habits, job search skills, and a more structured lifestyle.
9) We require our clients that are out of work to spend time applying for jobs (30 hours/week) and volunteering 10 hours/week.
10) We are a Christian Organization that strives to reflect God in all that we do and say and we require our residents to attend church weekly.