Welcome to Peaceful Knights, a not-for-profit corporation formed to help those in need to have temporary, safe shelter and access to local organizations that provide assistance.
What we do:
1) We offer temporary housing to those that qualify.
2) We have a 3 phase program that grows from temporary housing to a long term arrangement in an apartment.
3) We help adults that are homeless.
4) We assist with necessities such as food, clothing and personal items.
5) We are not for the chronic homeless.
6) We work with other organizations that provide other services.
7) We have a 3 strikes policy with our clients.
8) We offer peer counseling which encourages wise spending habits, job search skills, and a more structured lifestyle.
9) We require our clients that are out of work to spend time applying for jobs and volunteering.
10) We are a Christian Organization that strives to reflect God in all that we do and say.